Easter Card

tisdag 12 april 2011

Welcome back!
I'm really in the mood for spring and its colors. So here comes yet another card with the Easter theme.
And this time I have used the sketch at Mojo Monday.
Sometime last winter I found a freebie somewhere that I thought was cute,
but saved it until spring because it was not so "wintry".
Here peeking my little Easter Bunny up, Welcome!


Background images are from Magic Moonlight Images.


I have colored with Copics and a little Stickles "Diamonds"
For a fluffy and soft look, I added a little cottonwool.
Then I ripped some stripes from an old blouse and made ​​a bow.


The fabric flower is made ​​of an elastic ribbon (the same as I showed the other day) that I folded double and spun around, and placed on a plate from Spellbinders Contemporary Hearts. Then I glued down a few pistils in the middle of the flower.
A few green feathers got to finish it all.


I found this funny Chicken on my computer and and could not resist it!


Entered Challenges:
A Soonfull Of Sugar - All Creatures Great and Small
Top Tip Tuesday - Spring Has Sprung
Simon Says Stamp - Spring Colours/Easter

As always, my deep gratitude for reading my blog and for the lovely comments.
Have a crafty week!
Hugs, Birgit.




3 kommentarer:

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit, your flower looks wonderful and the image is so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Spring colours/Easter challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Heidi sa...

Birgit- this is an adorable card, love that image. You know, your card fits the challenge on ABC DT Easter Challenge too! You could win a gift certificate and we would LOVE to have you join us.

http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

Caroljenks sa...

What an absolutely stunning card - your details are amazing. I just love your flower and bow and the background images are beautiful. Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Has Sprung' Challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS