Off Centre

tisdag 26 april 2011

Hello!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a joyous Easter.
Thank you for looking what I have done this week for Less is More.


This little bird is from Crafty Secrets and I colored it with my Copics.


I would also like to use my new Spellbinders that I just got delivered.
The Metal Flower is given to me by my daughter, but I know she bought it at Panduro.
I placed a pearl in the middle.


I saw that my card can fit in The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Red, White and Blue.
That´s all from me.
Hugs to you....

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

13 kommentarer:

Mandi sa...

Stunning as ever Birgit
Adorable image. Wonderful!
Thanks so much
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is More

Dolly Daydreams sa...

This is so cute i love it !

Marie

Chrissie sa...

Simply beautiful!
I love it!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Jess S sa...

this is just too cute! I love that little birdy!

Linby sa...

What a totally sweet card.
Linbyx

Ruth sa...

Cute card... I love that little bird:)

Anonym sa...

sweet card

Suze Bain sa...

This is gorgeous, love every detail of it. x

Stamps and Paper sa...

Simply beautiful....

Anne

Susan sa...

I love that little birdie image! Such a pretty card!

Sarah sa...

lovely - so much detail in one corner!

thanks for sharing

Sarah at 182

Ribbon Girl sa...

a very nice card, the bird is very pretty and I love the metal flower! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge. Mary G x

Sue sa...

Ahh, this is so sweet. Lovely little bird. Sue.x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS