The Fairy and the Butterfly

söndag 1 maj 2011

Hello everyone!
3 different designerpapers, 2 flowers, 1 button, fairy, butterfly, bow and some glitter, glamour and glitz.
I should be able to play in a lot of challenges with all that going on , right?
I actually did make this card to play in several challenges.
It´s also a card for The Sweet Stop Sketchers because I used their sketch this week.


Plus Crazy 4 Challenges -3papers, 2 flowers,1 button and
Totally Gorjuss does also have a 1, 2, 3 challenge this week.
Sukkersött are asking us to add "sommerfugler"- butterflyes as well as The Shabby Tea Room.
At Phindy´s Place  they want to see Glitter, Glamour and Glitz, and that´s what I like.
At the Everybody Art Challenge the theme is about "Fairy".


The designpaper is from Melissa Frances and some more I do not remember right now.
Then I took the vintage image from The Graphic Fairy   (in 2 ex.) 
and cut out the skirt and the wings, put on a layer with Glossy Accents and layered them over the first image.



Other stuff I used is Shapeabilities Floral Doily Motifs, Lace, Ribbon, Stickles, Flowers etc.


I think that´s about it for the details today. Oh, by the way here is the inside...


Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit


6 kommentarer:

Cec sa...

Wonderful vintage card with lots of sparkle. Love the dimension you created with the skirt of her tutu and all the texture you added. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

cowboydutrem sa...

Beautiful card, love the dimension on the dress and that lovely metal butterfly... Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week!

Dorcas sa...

Oh my! THis is breathtaking! Soooo gorgeous!! I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at Phindy’s Place!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t already done so you’re welcome to come join in my “no strings attached” blog candy (with multiple winners )You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar and its open til May 13th. Hope you can play!

Anonym sa...

I LOVE the immage and the lace and the glitter flowers! Such a pretty card!!!Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Yvonne sa...

Wow, for et lekkert kort! Jeg digger det du har gjort med motivet! Råflott med glossy accents på det andre laget.
Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt!
Klem, Yvonne

Janice M sa...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS