Live For Today Hope For Tomorrow

torsdag 2 juni 2011

Hi there!
We have some fantastic summerdays here now.
Actually, you do not want to be inside at all, you just want to be out in the sun.
But late last night, I made this card and I used the sketch over at Papertake Weekly Challenge.


I have made the flower of a paper band which I have spun around so it looks like a flower.
In the middle I glued some beads.
thread on beads and Seam binding on a pin I hade.


Sentiment: Create with TLC
Papers: Prima Marketing - Pastiche Collection
Spellbinder Shapesbilities Floral Doily Motofs
Seam Binding, Pin, Pearls, Ribbon and Lace are from my stash.


This little flowers is "rubbish" left over from when I used a border punch from Martha Stewart.
The inside...


Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Make Your Own Embellishments
A spoonfull of Sugar - Flower Power

That´s all for today. I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit


 



3 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Jayne A sa...

I love your cards they are absolutely stunning.

Jayne
x

Davi sa...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, dp and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS