One Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

söndag 9 oktober 2011


Good morning and happy Sunday to you!
I have made a card with autumn theme for my mom who has name day today.


The image is from The Graphics Fairy, I layered it with clear embossing pouder and heated in.
I used white acrylic for the edges.
I am using the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


I also layered the apples with Glossy Accents for more shine.
 The red apples with bows are made from colored seashells, I think they are very beautiful.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Playing along with some blog challenges:
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Fruity Tooty
Stampin For The Weekend - Colours of Autumn
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


3 kommentarer:

Marie sa...

Ohhh, What a darling card!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

Jayne A sa...

wow stunning card.

jayne
x

Cazza sa...

Oh wow, such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS