Carpe Diem

tisdag 21 februari 2012



Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog today.
Today it will be a short post. I made a card where I include using my grandmother's crochet lace.Unfortunately, she lives no longer.



I used papers from Melissa Frances and Pion Design - Minnenas Atelje.
Bird stamp from Crafty Secrets which I colored with Copics, and over it I stamped the sentiment from Reprint.



I stamped the Crafty Individuals thread spool, cut it out and spun a little embroidery yarn around it.
The flower I made of fabric and Tim Holtz tissue tape and in the center I placed a brad and a little fluffy band.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges for this card:
Sketch Saturday - I used the Sketch
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs - Die Cut
Stampin for the weekend - Photo/Colour combo

10 kommentarer:

Ann Marie Governale sa...

Beautiful design and I love how you incorporate so many mediums in your project! Saw this on Make it Mondays and loved it!

Steph sa...

What a beautiful project! I love the vintage feel and all the different fabrics you've used are so pretty! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

Suzie McFloozy sa...

A-MAZING !! This is just stunning your attention to detail astounding.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

TRACEY O sa...

This is beautiful. Love all the different elements you have used.

Chrissy sa...

Stunning card Birgit, just beautiful, love all thedetails and colours, gorgeous lace...


Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

1CardCreator sa...

This is a beautiful card! So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 115)

Bettina L. sa...

Dette var nydelig. Liker godt det fargelagte motivet, sømmen og blondene. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Totally Gorjuss og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen imorgen. Klem Bettina xx

Kasey ~ in Oz sa...

First glance the alphabet reminded me of embroidery. Lovely card.

Saw your card linked up at MIM.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Michelle sa...

Hi

OH this is simply amazing! A very beautiful card and I love how you used your Grandmother's crochet lace. This makes it even more special.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Lorraine sa...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS