Take The Time To Do Nothing.

lördag 3 mars 2012



Hello and happy Saturday everyone!
Thank you for stopping by to see my latest project.
I usually play music while I sit and do my cards, and this time I listened to Sinead O'Connor – Nothing Compares 2 U so I might say that she and her ballad has inspired me to this card.


The blue background, I made by first painting with blue and white acrylic paint. Then I took Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy just because it was closest, and laid on a layer, and before it dried I pressed the Tim Holtz Tissue Paper on top.
Then I stamped with Decorative Lamp from Kaiser Kraft and clear embossed it.
I painted the image a bit with Copics and the chimney got Diamond Stickles.

The sentiment from Roxstamp was cut out by hand, the flowers were also painted with Copics.
The large flower, I made by a piece of fabric and some decoration band. In the middle I placed a Jewel Center from Petaloo. The other papers I used are from Papirdesign.

Have a fabulous weekend, and thank´s again for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:

Lothian Crafts Online - 2 Main Colours
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Inspired By Your Favourite Song
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes


5 kommentarer:

Rene sa...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Lothian Crafts sa...

Lovely card and your flower is super. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine

Kreatives von Andrea sa...

Wow was für eine tolle Umsetzung, eine ganz wundervolle Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Heather sa...

A beautiful creation, wonderful colour and your details are so stunning - inside and out.
Now I am singing 'Nothing Compares 2 U' and probably will all day!!!
Thanks so much for joining with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Hether xx

Melissa Bove sa...

Wow! What a beautiful card!! So, very pretty! Love that lamp post!! And I love that song too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS