In The Summertime

tisdag 12 juni 2012

Hi there friends!
I have made an oblong postcard, or is it called brief card? with a lot of summer feeling.



I stamped Little Winged Friend - Together from Bildmålarna and colored it up with Copics.
Then I layered it over a piece of  paper, also from Bildmålarna.
I covered the edges of the image with small strips of white tissue paper that were glued, to get some texture.
Round the edges of the card I added Picket Fence Crackle paint.


Another bird stamp from Crafty Secrets was stamped on the paper, so that it looks like it's going to fly to its nest, and where it looks like a little happy mouse already have moved in. I happened to find it among all the old stuff in my inventory and I could not resist it.


Another old sticker in form of a pot were also added together with lace, leaf ribbon and flowers.
A sentiment, butterflies and a bird cage from Inkido was stamped on the inner card. On top I tied seam binding that I had colored in with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink., green twine and a butterfly metal charm.
That´s about it I think. As always thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun - Holidays

5 kommentarer:

Kasey ~ in Oz sa...

WOW, this is amazing. Love the image and the lovely spring colours.

I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Beate sa...

Wow! Both of your oblong cards look beautiful!
Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Meihsia Liu sa...

Wow...such a gorgeous card for summer. Love the beautiful soft colors and all the fabulous elements.
Thank you for joining us at MIM this week.

Please remember leave a comment for another entry to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Marjorie sa...

This is just gorgeous hunnie....beautiful embellishments and design!! Saw this on MIM...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Meihsia Liu sa...

Hi, Birgit, just want to let you know that I love your creation and feature your work on my blog for my MIM pick of the week. You may check it here: http://meihsia.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-love-you.html
Again, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at MIM.... :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS