You Are An Angel

lördag 8 september 2012

Hello everyone and welcome back!
I decided to make a tag this time for my Inkido post.

 
 I started by stamping a text on the upper part of a tag and then sponged the edges.
Then I chose one of those lovely vintage images from Papercraftscandinavia and stitched it onto a piece of embroidered linen. I colored in a piece of lace with pink distress ink. and added it to the bottom of my tag.


A sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. After I had cut it out and sponged the edges it was adhered together with pearls.


For the metal corner I used white embossing powder and heated in. I also added Pins, Pearl straw, Ribbon and a Flower with Stickles on.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything But A Card
Stampin For The Weekend - Christmas Early
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Seeing Double (Two Angels)

6 kommentarer:

Pia S sa...

Nydelig tag! Dy har pyntet den så fint med blomster, blonde og perler og det hele ser så delikat og pent ut.

Nannieflash sa...

Beautiful tag,I love that image its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Bubbles sa...

Stunning, so much lovely detail! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz,
Joanne x

Sue sa...

This is stunning. I love the image and the detailing is gorgeous.

Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Sue

Clare Brown sa...

gorgeous tag...goodluck at charisma this week.

Suzie McFloozy sa...

This is beautiful I love the soft layering especially the ribbon "rosette" behind the flower x
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS