Window Card

torsdag 30 juli 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
I have the chance to link up my card for The Paper Players before time runs out ... I think. I have struggled with it for a few days now, and I'm still not quite satisfied.


I´ve created a card using the Mama Elephant Three Amigos stamp set and coordinating dies by creating a window in a die cut panel. I have colored the image with my Copics. I attatched the heart on the plastic to give dimension.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

It is so lovely Birgit! I can tell you put much time and thought into it, and it turned out exquisitely with great detail, but a clean and simple look all at the same time! Bravo! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy sa...

Oh my goodness, Birgit! This little kitty is adorable and you've done a great job coloring him--love his blushing cheeks! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Teresa Kline sa...

hello Birgit! sweet design and your coloring is amazing! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown sa...

Wow! This is Awesome!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS