Wishing You A Merry Christmas

tisdag 26 april 2016

Hello everyone!
I have a card to share today! I´m playing along with this week´s Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge.
Here is the inspiration card.

 


I decided to try the same color technique as Cornelia on the only reindeer die cut I have from Tim Holtz "Holiday Joy" stamp and sie set. I stamped the sentiment from Scrapfabriken, white heat embossed it and cut it out with border dies from Mama Elephant. Next, I sponged the right-striped edge on the back panel using Wendy Vecchis stencil Dots&Stripes Borders. I finished my card with some enamel dots.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Dots and/or Stripes
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
C.R.A.F.T challenge - Christmas

7 kommentarer:

Peanut sa...

What a sweet project, Birgit! Great choice of colours, embellishment details and the lovely layers are perfect for the elegant Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
x Asha

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

So cool your rainbow deer - I think we should start a trend here ;) I really like the black and white "landscape" you created! Thanks for CASEing my card, Birgit - its always a pleasure to see your creations! Come back next week to MCV too!

Sheryl sa...

Oh I really, really like this. It is fab. I love the technique you have used here - one that I must try for myself.
Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Ardyth sa...

Sorry about the mix up, Birgit - I will do my best to get your link added. This is a gorgeous take on Cornelia's card! I'm so glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Adrijana Knez sa...

Hi Birgit.

Such a lovely card.
Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge - Christmas this week!

Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

Marilyn sa...

Birgit, your card is perfect ... love the deer in the rainbow colors. The black and white slopes are perfect grounding.

Rączka Made sa...

This card is beautiful!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS