Beautiful

fredag 26 maj 2017

Hi there!
It will be a short post today, I'm so busy right now. I have finally tried Prima´s Adhesive Rub-Ons and Foil...this is what came out.
I have also used stamps from PinkPaislee the Butterfly Garden set, and Sizzix Butterfly Delicate die, cut out of both paper and vellum. I added some Washi tape and blingstones too.
Thanks for the visit! Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches - I used the Sketch
The Paper Players - CAS Butterflies
Fairy Tale - Things With Wings

4 kommentarer:

karen h sa...

Wonderful card. I love the layered butterfly and foiled sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Emily sa...

This is gorgeous and I love the use of the foil. Thanks for sharing with us this week at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten sa...

Stunning card and I love the idea of using the washi tape for that element of the design. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous Card, love the butterfly and the gold foil :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS