Sweet Baby Boy

måndag 31 juli 2017

Hello there crafters!
I´m back again with one more baby card which I want to show. I love Tim Holtz Baby stamps so I started my project by stamping and coloring up one of them with my Copics.
Then I cut it out using Die-namics Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Square die and distressed the edges with Tumbled Glass ink. I used background papers from Fleur Design the "Our Baby Boy" Collection. I die-cut the heart using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic and Classic Scalloped Hearts dies, I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo ink. Next the Memory Box "Baby Script" and the name was cut out, using Craft Emotions dies. I found some pink hearts on a leftover piece of paper which I cut out by hand, added a layer Glossy Accents and adhered, as well as the image, with foam tape for dimension. I drew the ballon strings with a pen and finished of with a small bow.
Okay, I think that´s about it. Thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Players - Tic- Tac Toe ( die-cut, baby, blue)
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

laurie sa...

Wow! I love this! such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

What a pretty card Birgit - so much detail and visual interest. Thanks for joining us for TicTacToe over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee sa...

What a fabulous card. I love the distressed heart behind the baby carriage and those wonderful little hearts. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS