Congratulations Edvard!

fredag 18 augusti 2017

Hi there!
Today I´m joining along with Addicted to Stamps and More where they have a photo inspiration challenge. I needed a card for my grandson and decided to give it a try, this is what came out. Maybe not so childish but I hope he likes the colors :)

I started my project by stamping and white heat embossing the panel with the STAMPlorations "Party Mates" stamp set, then I sponged it with some different Distress inks. I also stamped another package/gift that I then colored with my Copics and cut out by hand. Then, I die cut the word congratulations with a Gummiapan die and for the letters I used Craft Emotions dies. In addition, I cut the same out of black foam that I then attached to the back for more dimension. I also adhered the gift with foam tape and finished of by adding a few bling stones/sequins.
Okay that´s all for me. Whishing everyone a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Name and/or Number
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Numbers

4 kommentarer:

Inkyfingers sa...

What a fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love your gorgeous background and the sentiment really pops.
Thanks for sharing with at at ATSM.

Go Sweden 2019 sa...

I love this. Gorgeous colours, and the background is fab.



Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Nandini sa...

Wow! Love your take on the photo. Beautiful card, especially the die cut words. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the very best to you and hope to see you back in our gallery again. Nandini, DT

Kati sa...

wow - what a powerful card! I love the shades of colors an the beautiful contrast. thanks for showing it for the fairytale-numbers-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS