Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

onsdag 13 december 2017

Hello there!
I´m popping in this very busy time of year with a vintage Christmas card to share. I gathered some old things I found in my stash and put them together,
this is what came out.
 Do not just ask me where everything comes from because I will not be able to answer it. Leftover things, fabric and a sentiment stamp from K-designs. I splattered over some white paint for a snowy look. 
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Monday - Christmas/ Winter Holidays
Alphabet Challenge - T for Trees
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous challenge 2012-2013 ( september 2013 - Christmas Trees)
Through The Purple Haze - Layers (more than 3)

4 kommentarer:

AlisonC sa...

Well done for using bits and bobs from your stash, I mean to do that this coming year. The tree panel is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Kath Stewart sa...

love your bits and pieces card, it came together beautifully, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Deepti Aggarwal sa...

Wow..love this vintage card... Beautifully designed..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Lucinda sa...

A beautiful collage card - it works so well, and the white paint is a lovely touch. Thank you for joining us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS