Celebrate...Because It´s Yor Day.

söndag 21 januari 2018

Hi everyone!
Today I´m joining along with the Addicted to Stamps and More Photo inspiration challenge. Here is my interpretation. I created a birthday card inspirade by the cake and all the black and gold.

I used the Birthday Cake stamp from STAMPlorations and colored it up in black and gold, I also added white Nuvo Crystal Drops, Glossy Accents and Platinum Stickles before I cut it out by hand. For the background I used two stencils from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Dots&Stripes Border and Polka Dotty. Then I stamped the sentiment on vellum and gold heat embossed it, die-cut the Tim Holtz Celebrate word and adhered it together with a little twine bow.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - V for Vellum
Time Out - Inspired by Words (Celebrate it)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Basslady sa...

a fantastic Birthday card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

SewPaperPaint sa...

This is stunning! And very fun! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

Stephanie Lanzalotto sa...

Wonderful card. I love all the teture and the colors and the celebratory feel. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out!

Nandini sa...

Very lovely card. You have included several elements of the photo wonderfully. Looking forward to seeing you again in the ATSM gallery soon. Nandini, DT

Stamping Bubbles sa...

A beautiful card. Love the colourway you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lynn sa...

Love how you used the inspiration photo. Those bold stripes are fabulous!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS